Reopening May 19 2020
We are so excited to announce as of Tuesday May 19 2020, we will open all 3 Kharma locations. We have completely sanitized our shops and our team is fully trained and certified in all necessary infection control procedures. Kharma has developed an extensive health and safety plan and we are invested in providing a safe and healthy work environment for all our staff and clients.
Safety protocols include:
-Contactless temperature check will be performed upon arrival
-Immediate hand washing or hand sanitization upon entry. Hand sanitizer is also available at every station.
- Screening clients and staff for any signs of illness(Waiving cancellation fees)
- Limiting the number of people in each shop
- Socially distancing stations
- Requirement of BOTH staff and clients to wear a non-medical grade mask while inside our shops. We will provide one for clients if needed
- Regular scheduled hourly cleaning and extra time alloted between clients for sanitation and disinfection.
- Removal of all magazines and drink stations
- Limiting retail to be handled by staff only
- Installation of touchless soap and towel dispensers
- Changing of staff smocks and gloves between guests
- Client capes laundered immediately after each use
Please arrive at the time of your appointment. If someone is at the reception, please wait outside or ensure to keep a 6 foot distance. We are not taking walk ins at this time. Please call ahead to reserve a spot. Please limit personal items brought in to one small item. Please no outside food or drink. For longer appointments, snacks need to remain in your bag and you will be asked to consume it outside or in your car.
For client's needing assistance, one person can escort them into the salon and join them at the station if needed. Otherwise we ask all clients to come unaccompanied.
In order to provide everything necessary to ensure a safe environment for everyone, we have had to increase our eco tax by 1.5%. Although this won't be quite the salon experience you are used to, we are confident you will feel at ease with our preparation and protocols. Please inquire within for a more detailed plan or if you require more info. Jump over to our Kharma Health and Safety Policy page for an in depth/ detailed breakdown of our protocols and policies.
We look forward to seeing and serving everyone again very soon.
Thank you so much to all the lovely clients that have supported us during our closure, and in all our years serving Greater Victoria
We Do Hair, Microblade Brows, Lashes and more!
We have 3 locations in Greater Victoria to serve you, please contact us via phone or email to discuss.
PROUDLY GREEN CIRCLE
Kharma Salons are proudly eco friendly!
We collect, recycle & repurpose a salon or spa’s hair clippings, used foils, color-tubes, excess hair color, papers and plastics, glass, and spa waste, and divert them from landfills and waterways.