Lash Extensions | Pricing
Eyelash extensions can make eyes look bigger, lashes look fuller, and face look more feminine. Who wouldn’t want to totally rock the ‘I just work up like this’ look? With so many different techniques and styles to choose from, you're guaranteed to find what suits you best!
The classic eyelash extension is when one lash extension is applied to one natural lash (some call it 1:1 lash). With a classic lash set, your lashes can look more naturally elongated and elegant.
- New Talent Tech: Full Set - $105 (2 or 3 week fills - $60)
- Senior Tech: Full Set - $120 (2 or 3 week fills - $65)
- Master Tech: Full Set - $125 (2 or 3 week fills - $70)
- Elite Tech: Full Set - $130 (2 or 3 week fills - $75)
Combination of classic and volume eyelash extensions. The combination is fully customizable, you can achieve either a glamourous or natural look depending on your requirements. While classic lash extensions are used to add length, volume fans are used to create fullness.
- New Talent Tech: Full Set - $130 (2 or 3 week fills - $73)
- Senior Tech: Full Set - $180 (2 or 3 week fills - $83)
- Master Tech: Full Set - $185 (2 or 3 week fills - $93)
- Elite Tech: Full Set - $190 (2 or 3 week fills - $103)
Volume extensions are the most popular style of extensions. They offer a full and fluffy look by applying a fan of lash extensions to your natural lashes. They can be as natural or dramatic as you like, depending on the condition and the amount of your natural lashes and choice of eyelash extension length and thickness. Volume lashes are actually lighter than classics!
- New Talent Tech: Full Set - $150 (2 or 3 week fills - $83)
- Senior Tech: Full Set - $210 (2 or 3 week fills - $103)
- Master Tech: Full Set - $215 (2 or 3 week fills - $108)
- Elite Tech: Full Set - $220 (2 or 3 week fills - $113)
Mega Volume extensions are not for the faint of heart. These extensions are the most glam and voluminous extensions and are created by applying more and lighter fans of lashes to each of your lashes. They require a high level of expertise and experience to ensure that the weight of the extension isn’t too heavy for your natural eyelashes. Get ready for bold and beautiful.
- New Talent Tech: Full Set - $200 (2 or 3 week fills - $98)
- Senior Tech: Full Set - $250 (2 or 3 week fills - $118)
- Master Tech: Full Set - $260 (2 or 3 week fills - $123)
- Elite Tech: Full Set - $280 (2 or 3 week fills - $128)
By following the proper aftercare instructions, your new lashes will last as long as your own natural lash cycle (you can shed up to 5 lashes per day.) Your natural lashes will fall out at different stages of their life cycle and will be replaced by the growth of a new lash. The cycle is approximately 6 weeks, but this will vary by person. Due to this cycle, refills are recommended about every 3 weeks to maintain a consistent/ full look.
HOW LONG WILL BE LASHES BE?
Depending on the length of the lash size you choose, extensions can make your lashes 20-50% longer.
HOW DO I MAINTAIN MY LASHES?
Refills every 2-3 weeks to replace lost lashes is recommended. Purchasing a lash conditioner is also very helpful for the longevity of your extensions. Avoid oil based cleansers and moisturizers and keep the lashes dry for 24 hours after your appointment.
CAN I USE MY FACIAL CLEANSER TO REMOVE MAKEUP?
Most facial cleansers are too oily or creamy to be used around the eye area when you have lash extensions.
WILL EXTENSIONS DAMAGE MY NATURAL LASHES?
Our lash techs are very conscious of keeping the natural state of your lashes healthy. Should you request a look or weight of lashes that your own lashes cannot support, we will advise you otherwise. By taking care of your lashes and following aftercare instructions, your extensions will not damage your natural eyelashes. If you pull or are too rough on your lashes, then your eyelash will come off with the extension. Naturally your lashes will grow back in time without any problem, so it is nothing to worry about. Be gentle and they'll last much longer!
HOW LONG DO THE APPOINTMENTS TAKE?
Depending on the amount of eyelash extensions being applied, a full set can take anywhere from 90-180 minutes. Refill appointments every 3 weeks generally take about an hour.
NOTE: Please come in with as little make up on as possible for your lash appointment
Water proof mascara could affect your retention.